[Tech1] Non appearance of emails - was Beeb bashing

techtone techtone at protonmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:36:52 CST 2020

Same here. I often wonder where some emails have gone when I come across the 'original'' in someone's reply. So when I respond to an email (like now) I hit reply to all, then eliminate all bar tech 1. I also usually delete all the preceding emails that are copied into the space after my text, but I've left them here this time, just in case they've been missed by someone. That said, what would the rest of you prefer, to leave the full list of emails, as below, or simply send your own reply?

TeaTeaFN - Tony