[Tech1] Traitors

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Tue Jan 30 04:37:14 CST 2024

Monday Moan (or Wednesday whinge!)

In answer toAlan's suggestion to find something else to do – I find that
at 81, there are fewer programmes that I like to watch.
Is it that the schedulers (and programme makers) are young and are not
cognisant of the viewing habits of elderly pensioners?
I get baffled by the ‘celebrity’ versions of quiz shows – don’t
recognise the so-called celebs – don’t watch the soaps in which they
appear, seemingly to be their tenuous claim to fame.

With the plethora of multiple digital channels, now, there are a lot of
repeats. Quite useful if one has missed an earlier transmission, but a
bit frustrating otherwise.

Bah!
Bumhug – that should be Humbug!