[Tech1] Memorabilia

PATRICK HEIGHAM patrick.heigham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:26:01 CST 2024

For John V

Here's a repeat of the story:

*Norway*

I have a fond memory of Oslo - working for ABC New York, we needed a
B-Roll pretty shot of the city - leaving the car at the parking place we
trudged up the hill to the viewpoint.
As the light was dying and getting redder, cameraman needed to re-white
balance. I normally kept the white card in my SQN pocket, but it had
been left in the car - no time to go and retrieve it.
Our pretty lady producer/director, with whom we had worked many times,
pipes up:
"I've got white panties on!" and obligingly dropped her jeans and bent
over for the cameraman to focus on her delightful rear!