[Tech1] Car Insurance

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Mon Sep 18 07:27:50 CDT 2023

We’re with Direct Line (2 cars). Each year when the new quote comes, we phone them (you actually can), and their Customer Retention person can always be haggled down significantly.
A certain TV producer I used to work for used to pitch for Channel Four music projects, telling us that even if he only made a pound out of it, it would at least stop someone else doing it.
Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Ware - sent from my iPad