[Tech1] Wilderness

Alec Bray alec.bray.2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 02:36:28 CDT 2023

Hi Hugh,
Certainly was!  Some scenes were to all intents and purposes just about
invisible.  I can't say the TV is set up absolutely optimally, but it is OK
for practically all programmes.  "I Claudius" was a joy to rewatch!!
Best regards  Alec

Sent from my mobile phone. Apologies for any strange autocorrections...