[Tech1] Odd Fault

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Mon Oct 9 09:40:44 CDT 2023

There have been several updates and system changes to Freeview TV in the past thirteen years. I can’t recall what those changes were or when, but maybe it’s time for a new TV? You might be surprised how they’ve improved in recent years, particularly if you go for an OLED. Or failing that, a separate Freeview/Freesat tuner.
But then, TV’s may have improved dramatically over the years, but can we say the same for TV programmes?!
Cheers,
Nick.
Nick Ware - sent from my iPad