[Tech1] Coronation sound coverage

paul at pgtmedia.co.uk paul at pgtmedia.co.uk
Sun May 7 03:21:57 CDT 2023

Hi Mike,
I am sure someone would have reported it, but once you know what's causing it what do you do?

At what point do you decide to abandon the 5.1 surround sound in favour of better stereo. (Assuming you have worked out that's the issue)

I reconised it because I have come across it before, but it's quite uncommon, so how many engineers could guess the source of the issue correctly?

I was working on Spanish football yesterday, so not involved in the Abbey)

Paul Thackray

PGT Media Consulting Ltd.

+44 7802 243979

Mail; paul at pgtmedia.co.uk