[Tech1] Anyone recognise these ladies?

Sara Newman saranewman at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:25:12 CDT 2023

Hi,

I used to go to The Goodwood Revival for many years, until it got so busy the fun was going out of it and I do remember something very similar to these ladies from there.  I am almost sure that they were part of the paid entertainment from the 1940’s section - see picture below . I do somewhere have a photo of one of the circuit side cameramen dressed as a milkman I will post it if i can find it. The final year I was there, there was a trial of a drone camera filming the circuit which was fascination. We used to camp initially and then we stayed at the Goodwood Hotel but even that got impossible to book. Camping was great fun as the atmosphere was great and I loved all the dressing up ! Sara

Sara[IMG_0148.jpeg][YKQX7347.jpeg]