[Tech1] Suspicious message

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Wed Jan 25 05:29:58 CST 2023

You might try installing Avast Anti-track, which seems to stifle any
attempt to attack your email list.

Similarly I don't get spoof phone calls, these days. Maybe that's merely
because I look at 'Caller Display',
and if unrecognised, is immediately manually cancelled.

I loved the scene in 'GoldenEye' where the Russian nerd computer geek
could send a 'spike'
to rot up the distant computer. Oh! would it be for real!

Pat H