[Tech1] "Film" sound

Chris Woolf chris at chriswoolf.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 06:14:19 CST 2023

Glad you feel the same;}

Yes, I think your analysis is close to the mark, but I fear that they do
the ADR (which is credited) in much the same way - they've lost the idea
of acoustic perspective, and that is very much involved in intelligibility.

Poor home speakers don't help, but watched a Vera last night, and that
was no problem at all, despite hefty Northern accents.

Chris Woolf