[Tech1] Hyundai

David Newbitt dnewbitt at fireflyuk.net
Tue Jan 3 08:01:09 CST 2023

Oh dear – I imagine Hyundai rather thought they’d settled the issue! I can only reinforce what I mentioned re the manufacturer’s old TV ads – I have (for once) a very clear recollection of the pronunciation at that time being Hyun-day and if the website I mention is correct in their reportage, that is what is now being requested.

Perhaps a request to the boss of Hyundai UK for ‘straight from the horse’s mouth’ guidance. Or should that be pony bearing in mind their first UK model in 1982?

Dave Newbitt.