[Tech1] Pop goes Newsnight

Dave Plowman plowmandave44 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:46:44 CST 2023

Yes - some nice snippets on there. Shows me how out of touch I'd be if
had to go back to work.

And today mentioned another Newsnight funny (I round off my day watching
it) A Tory Lord was brought in to defend the government's position on
teacher etc strikes. And his phone rang. Not once, but on three
occasions. And after he had finished, an off mic distant voice could be
heard. My guess is he returned the call before leaving the studio. But,
of course, being a Lord, way above observing the rules the rest of us
do. ;-).