[Tech1] Tech Ops website?

David Brunt davidvbrunt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:50:40 CST 2023

If you go into Facebook settings, you can set it so that you're not
tagged in any posts.  Same with much staying out of much of the data
gathering you're worried about.  You could also sign up to a FB group
with any false name you wish to use.

Private group posts can not be seen by everyone on Facebook. Only
those *in* the same group.

In any case. Several existing Tech-ops site pages can be found in a
google (or other engine) search, so privacy isn't even an option
there.