[Tech1] Keeping the list going

Nick Rodger nickrodger at mac.com
Mon Aug 28 17:20:22 CDT 2023

I received this email at 22:39, Monday 28 August.

Nick.

Nick Rodger
Cameraman (Retired)
07971 007578
nickrodger at mac.com <mailto:nickrodger at mac.com>

Don’t blame me!!
I voted Remain 😥😥

On 24 Aug 2023, at 20:58, techtone via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk> wrote:

I'm sending this out on the chit-chat email address and I'd be grateful if you let me know if you receive it.

I've been in touch with a good friend of mine who runs his own computer company, and asked him for ideas about 'repairing' the holes which have occurred in the list. He's looked at the website and confirmed that it's paid for until 2029, but would like more info on the email side of things. With your permission, I will pass on email addresses that I have from past emails so's he can hopefully unravel the system and come up with a solution to being able to administer it.

TeaTeaFN - Tony

Sent with Proton Mail <https://proton.me/> secure email.