[Tech1] Test email

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Thu Aug 17 02:26:48 CDT 2023

Hi Tony and all,

I received your test OK, also I get various from Paul, Chris Woolf, the
two Daves, Mike Giles and a few others, but it has been a bit quiet -
whether this is due to holiday time, perhaps.

It occurs to me that if Bernie is unable to carry on as
administrator/moderator of this chatroom, then maybe a fresh one could
be set up and subscribers asked to sign up anew.
I do not have the knowledge or expertise to do this myself, but AMPS
employed a guru to sort out their comms following a screw up, however as
it is his fee earning business, there would be a charge.

Could a new chat forum be set up as an attachment to the Tech ops
website, perhaps, although it needs to be private and secure, as the
website is accessible by the general
public. Apologies for this muddled thinking, but at 80, this is inevitable!

Keep well, everyone!

Pat H