[Tech1] Congratulations to all.

Alasdair Lawrance alawrance1 at me.com
Mon Sep 19 11:43:49 CDT 2022

Really first rate work from all involved, I was beginning to think we couldn't handle this kind of gig any more.

Seemed like every jimmy-jib in the country was in use some really good moves, very good lighting as well.

Too many continuously moving shots for my liking, but I'm just old fashioned.  Difficult sound, but very well handled.

Shot of the show? The overhead shot in the nave of the Abbey, with the four pillars and chandeliers in the corners, and coffin near centre of frame,  Might have been a remote? Someone had to set it up properly!

Congratulations again to all involved, it was much appreciated.

Alasdair Lawrance (# 037)
alawrance1 at me.com

Don’t blame me, I voted Remain.