[Tech1] Crisps! & Tuck Shop

techtone techtone at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 10 14:53:21 CDT 2022

Ah, Tayto in the Republic, therein lies a tale. From what I've heard, Tayto was originally a family concern, but there was a fall-out between two brothers, one of whom stayed in the North with the 'secret' recipe, whilst the other brother kept the name 'Tayto' and set up manufacturing in the South, but the crisps there are not quite the same. However, the 'Craft' ones I tried a couple of weeks back are from the North, and certainly some of the best I've had, perhaps the protocol shenanigans prevent them being sold over the boarder

TeaTeaFN - Tony!

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.