[Tech1] Energy

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Fri Oct 7 12:48:31 CDT 2022

Amazing Graham! I've taken the tour of the salt mines outside Saltzberg
which of course gives the city its name.

But you mention 'mining'. I was transiting the then new air terminal in
Munich, and because it coincided with a G8 conference,
the security checks were upgraded and the Betacam was spirited away to
be swabbed for explosives.
I hoped that the rental camera hadn't been previously employed in a
quarry where mining explosives were being used
and residue might have found its way onto the camera. What would have
happened to us if positive
- taken into a small room and beaten with rubber truncheons?

Pat H