[Tech1] BBC News - State Visit 1200-1230

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Wed Nov 23 06:16:11 CST 2022

Sometimes it’s easier to move the mountain.
No connection with Royalty, but I’m reminded of an incident that occurred on a 60 Minutes shoot. We were covering a military incident where Israeli troops and tanks were poised ready to push forward into the Gaza Strip. Standing right next to us was a very senior Israeli military gentleman. Our cameraman said to him quite casually “Such a pity the tanks aren’t coming from over there rather than where they are at the moment. Those hills would make a much better background.” Whereupon, the the order was issued for them to withdraw and come forward to suit the camera! True story.
Nick.
Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad