[Tech1] TO Topics 6 Spring 2022

Alec Bray alec.bray.2 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:37:43 CDT 2022

Hi All,

Here is a collection of topics gleaned from your emails:

http://tech-ops.co.uk/next/2022/05/topics-6-spring-2022

As some of you may know, I have had to stop collecting your emails for
the Tech Ops web site because of a new wonderful granddaughter - and my
wife's increasing problems with her mobility.  But a positive Covid Test
(go straight to isolation, do not pass GO) and a remarkable EastEnders
episode gave me the impetus and chance to collect some things together.

There are MANY bits and Topics over the past 18months which are missing,
and the current selection is rather eclectic  - but anyone can volunteer
to fill in the bits and make the selections for the website, there are
many of you who like writing !!!!  and who write well....

(WordPress is becoming increasingly easier to use - you can now copy and
paste (with care) from MS Word into WordPress - a great advantage.)

Anyway, I hope this collection is enjoyable and acceptable to all,

Very best regards,

Alec

--
=======