[Tech1] Trumpeting

Dave Plowman dave at davesound.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 07:06:11 CDT 2022

My 5 minutes of fame. Which lasted for about 25 years from my first
credit on The Bill to the last. Oddly, I watched some early half hour
eps on catchup, and they cut off the credits before the tech ones. But
they were an oddity today. Pure police trivia, mainly. Now most are Line
of Duty, etc. Or rather were until Paul Marquess took over and
introduced plenty unbelievable story lines.