[Tech1] LIME GROVE

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Fri Mar 11 08:55:51 CST 2022

Certainly F was scenery store.
I had a long relationship with D, for Dr.Who in the early days.
Also for Tonight, now was that D or E ?
Grandstand was always G, and my abiding memory was of one afternoon when the weather shut down any racing and nothing was coming in from any OB’s, so Pres ran “ Berlin Express”, and we all sat round the studio monitor on the green studio canvas chairs.
That film is still being churned out, even today!

Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows