[Tech1] LIME GROVE

Dudley Darby dudley.darby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:59:33 CST 2022

Stage 4 was Studio F, the one that became a scenery store. The tank was used
as a graveyard for old equipment, and provided a final resting place for
Pedalo Booms! I think Studio 1 was H, used for Quatermass then subsequently
as the Colour Studio with the massive RCA 3-tube colour cameras, Studios 2&3
became Studio G. "second Floor" studios (4th floor to us) were D and E. I
think D was the last CPS Emitron studio, the cameras' tendancy to peel if
they saw a light being used on the last Doctor Who shot there as an effect.

Dudley

Dudley C. Darby

  _____