[Tech1] Pubs, their management and their beer

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Fri Mar 4 08:13:51 CST 2022

Maybe that’s why my regular cameraman of some years ago, on spying a down-and-out on a park bench or in a doorway, clutching his bottle in a paper bag, would remark:” Oh, look, another ex-sound man!”

Another possible venue:
My group of ne’er-do-well AMPS Fellows used to meet for lunch at Cote Brasserie, 124-126 Wardour St. Although their website says No Private Dining, they had an extension to the dining room which could be occupied by just us. A downstairs area is also available, but we have not been there for some time. Some comments say it’s posh and expensive.
Don’t agree with either.

Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows