[Tech1] Covid alert

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Wed Mar 2 05:02:40 CST 2022

I agree with Rob Miles – a scam to get your bank details.
Perhaps you would have been encouraged to buy a test kit.
The flow test kits are free from your local NHS pharmacy, or they were,
but check with your local surgery.
Don’t get sucked in with a calculated panic approach.
(How did they know your mobile, who have you given it out to?)

Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows