[Tech1] BBC News at Ten new look

Barry Bonner barrybonner119 at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 17 09:15:06 CDT 2022

Hand-over from BBC National News to London News (my pet hate) at lunchtime today, first 3 minutes was in fact BBC Sport News! It then switched to London News halfway through an item, no apology forthcoming even at the end. So I assume that the “Off Air” monitor has been ditched! Presenter obviously not aware either.
Barry.