[Tech1] BBC News at Ten new look

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Fri Jun 17 06:40:34 CDT 2022

You are so right, Barry,

Get the bean counters to turn off the sound and see how much they get to
understand.

We spent many hours learning how to engineer good sound, from basic mic
positioning, with respect to muffling, wind blasting, consonant blasting
etc.

How many single person cameramen know about this?

I attach a discourse which I had fogotten I put together with input from
esteemed technicians.

Pat