[Tech1] For those who like big birds

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Fri Jun 3 06:25:28 CDT 2022

There’s a Seagull on the secluded beach we like to go to in Menorca. We’re convinced it’s the same guy every time. We call him Sqwark. He comes right up close and stares us out as we tuck into our picnic lunch. He’s smart enough to recognise a soft touch when he sees one (me), because he’s never tried to snatch anything. I chuck him a piece of whatever it might be and it lands in the sand. He scowls, picks up the scrap, and trots to the water’s edge to rinse the sand off before guzzling it. Clever guy!
Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Ware - From my iPad mini 6