[Tech1] Choir boys!

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Fri Feb 18 06:18:17 CST 2022

Certainly, Nick. And your track record incorporating the Vienna Boys Choir (in their Chapel in Vienna), counts for a lot.
A friend asked me to record his son (a chorister at Guildford), before his voice broke, and we achieved a good CD for the family archives.
I learned a lot from you while on Music in Time – we had some adventures, didn’t we?
Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows