[Tech1] Spelling!

Peter Fox peter.fox at zero51.force9.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 00:20:15 CST 2022

There were some Twitter Moans last week about American spellings in Wordle. eg HUMOR So perhaps best to avoid getting hooked for the sake of your sanity?

Peter Fox

On 13 Feb 2022, at 00:34, dave.mdv via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk> wrote:

Obviously, my English language teacher was a Miss Pelling who wasn't very good at her job! Thanks, Barry for pointing it out! (clever arse!) Cheers, Dave