[Tech1] LBC

Roger E Long relong at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 4 11:44:48 CST 2022

Russia and China are antagonists  and always have been
Russia has an economy the size of Spain.. but all oil n Gas.
Boris is in a mess, but essentially a media frenzy over parties and cake.
Nobody reads papers anymore ,and few believe the broadcasters opinions.
The US is sidelined after the disaster of Afghan withdraw
Any body would think we have just experienced a frightening World Pandemic….