[Tech1] Golden Oldie

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Tue Aug 30 05:04:47 CDT 2022

If those of you happened to watch "Those Magnificent Men in their Flying
Machines" last night on the box -

great film, wonderful cast, and there's a good write up on Wikipedia.

Apparently six replica aircraft actually flew, and fake noses and
cockpits were fitted on the front of an Alouette!

However I despair of today's presentation - well there isn't any! The
film was coming to an end, but presumably
the automated switch clipped the end music and bashed straight into the
commercials.

I suppose no-one cares anymore.

And would it be too difficult to auto switch the aspect ratio?

Pat H