[Tech1] Beware SuperGlue!

Pat Heigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Mon Aug 22 04:08:35 CDT 2022

A good friend of mine used to own a twinmast, twin engined ketch.
When she was out of the water, I was pressganged into maintenance for
below the waterline.

Getting barnacles/limpets off the stainless steel prop shafts was extremely
difficult. Whatever they secreted to stick on with would make an excellent
glue product!

Pat