[Tech1] Strange Sound Quality on HIGNFY

Peter Neill peter.neill at icloud.com
Sun Apr 10 08:58:30 CDT 2022

I’ve had a couple of Humax Freeview boxes - Fox HDR T2.
It has an LED display on the front showing which station you’re currently tuned to.
And - probably quite useful for you - with the aid of (unofficial) custom firmware - it’s possible to renumber the channels so you could put all the radio ones you want at the top of the EPG.
And, of course, you can delete the channels you’re not interested in.

You can pick them up from time to time on eBay.

If this sounds interesting, get in touch and I’ll dig out the details.

Best

Peter Neill

peter at neill.tv