[Tech1] Statin side effects.

Mr P.J.Hider phider at gmx.com
Sun Apr 3 07:41:21 CDT 2022

Hi Phil
Seven or so years ago I was prescribed statins. Within a week I had the sensation of continuosly floating a few inches from the ground and I began to feel nauseous. I also began to suffer leg pains. After one change to a different variety of statin the symptoms persisted so I told my doctor I no longer wanted to take them. All the symptoms cleared up within a couple of weeks and I have had no recurrence. I can't actually remember why he prescribed them in the first place.
Best regards
Peter Hider