[Tech1] What's this?

GRAHAM GILES ggstable at mac.com
Sun Nov 7 09:47:14 CST 2021

I took part in the experiment at Riverside for several days. It was called VFR (Video Film Recording). There was a separate button for the VM to press to run each camera up to speed. It became a game to see how late before use 'on air’ you could delay in pressing it. We had been given instructions not to waste film !
Does anyone remember the dates ??

GBG