[Tech1] Riverside - Colour - OGWT?

techtone techtone at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 20 16:43:42 CDT 2021

Ok,I get the message, and Dudley, I hope you don't mind me passing on your info re the cameras in Pres, I obviously missed any stint there when the 2001 was in situ, but the overriding opinion is that the America clip really is in Pres B. Which still leaves me wondering why 'they' obviously 'dressed' the set with posters, when the standard OGWT form of presentation was using the undressed studio surround. And of course the 'T' on the clock is for 'The', which was obviously dropped as the programme abbreviation became just OGWT. But where are the cameramen from this clip today?

FWIW, I much preferred the colorimetry of the PC60s to both the MkVIIs and the 2001s, although I would agree that the colorimetry of the 2001s was probably more suited to the majority of drama productions downstairs. Did the first drama on the Mk VIIs in TC6 on Crew 2, so they were there, and had the ring steer modified, and lo and behold, here's one in Pres A, hope you can cope with them as attachments Bernie!

Thanks for all your help to a poor, puzzled pensioner,

TeaTeaFN - Tony