[Tech1] Who reads what?

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Mon Mar 15 08:08:53 CDT 2021

Like Woking my local Library (Bookham) is closed, but one can order books for collection with social distancing in place.
However I have made great use of e-book service, which is offered via RB Digital, although this is being replaced by ‘Libby’ so one has to re-register in due course.
One could download the e-books to a tablet.
For what its worth Bernie, I attach my Excel sheet of favourite authors and their works. I prefer crime/murder/police novels. Greyed out means they’ve been read, green is currently downloaded, yellow are booked ‘holds’ but these will not transfer to the new ‘Libby’ app. Red = attempted but abandoned. ‘F’ means it’s been filmed.
Hope this might give a few ideas!
Best
Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10