[Tech1] Scanning 120 Roll Film

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Sat Mar 13 08:39:55 CST 2021

How things change.  A photographer friend of mine decided to buy a scanner, possibly around 1990. The scanner cost a fortune, but was bundled with a free copy of Photoshop 2.0, which he gave to me as he already had Photoshop. He bought a full copy of Photoshop a few years ago and the dealer bundled in a free scanner.

Alan Taylor