[Tech1] Topics 5 - your latest compilation

Albert Barber ravenscourt1 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 11 05:15:04 CST 2021

Thank you so much for all the work in the past . I hope that you will find time to return as things get easier. I look at my son and his too and reflect on the hard work it is and notice how knackered my son and his wife look. It does get better! Willow looks a bonny baby, love to her too and such a lovely name. It is only as a grandparent do you understand the love without the hardwork.
Albert