[Tech1] The inevitable

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Wed Mar 3 06:21:45 CST 2021

I think “suspected WW2 bomb” is media-speak designed not to scare the public. The report I read said that it was of a type likely to contain a booby-trap trigger device that would set the thing off if they tried to drill or cut into it, or otherwise defuse it. And, there was every possibility that the ‘suspected’ bomb might be unstable, and not moveable to a safe place for disposal. Which only left one option!
Nick.
Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad mini 5