[Tech1] A question for those who may have a solution.

patheigham pat.heigham at amps.net
Tue Jun 22 06:27:07 CDT 2021

As my village has no banks, now, I find that I can pay in a cheque via the Post Office, which keeps paying in envelopes for the major banks, but one needs a book of paying in slips carrying your account details. Don’t know if one can put cash coin in, but notes probably OK. Perhaps the PO would give you notes for coin?
Surely there are some shops where you can pay in cash, what about filling stations for the car? Or a window cleaning service, or a delivered take-away, that you pay for on receipt?

Pat

Sent from Mail for Windows 10