[Tech1] MCR21 at the 1966 World Cup Final

Roger Long relong at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 11 04:30:44 CDT 2021

Fresh back from Evesham and TO24 my first event was the Langham and an off tube commentary for the Brazilian Service.
The C &M had but one Stc lip mic and eight of em turned up ..
They were a bit pissed and very voluble and late
My first broadcast to the World, I faded up the fx and cued em ,but they had already started….
Roger

Sent from my iPhone