[Tech1] Help in identifying a photograph

dave.mdv dave.mdv at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 5 13:18:41 CDT 2021

I worked with 'Mother' from 1963 onwards and she was exactly as DN's
photo shows her, tall, gaunt, grey haired and flat chested (Richard
Dimbleby once told her her blouse was 'an empty threat'! OK, it's 16
years after the query photo but I can't imagine she would have changed
that much! Cheers, Dave