[Tech1] Jab

Nick Ware Waresound at msn.com
Sun Jan 31 16:05:29 CST 2021

We were trained for dealing with it on the Hostile Environment Course in my time working for CBS News. Pretty graphic simulation by medical experts. We each carried an Adrenaline injector wherever we went, athough thankfully never had to use them.
Plus, travelling over a period of months, some of it in 1980’s Russia with a type 1 Diabetic sound assistant, I had to give him his jab on several occasions. I quickly learnt to recognise an imminent fitting attack. The worst moment being the occasion that his jab kit had gone into the hold of an Aeroflot aircraft, and we were kept waiting for two hours in the Warsaw airport departures lounge.
And yes, I sat there for my 15 minute post jab observation period, as I would advise anyone to.
Cheers,
Nick.

Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad mini 5