[Tech1] Smart phones

Nick Ware waresound at msn.com
Wed Jan 27 09:58:28 CST 2021

You can’t really blame the smartphone for that. It’s the owners that need a clip round the ear!
N.
Nick Ware - Sent from my iPad mini 5

On 27 Jan 2021, at 14:41, Barry Bonner via Tech1 <tech1 at tech-ops.co.uk> wrote:

 No, not at all! I’m annoyed that when I used to meet people for a meal or drinks as we sat down the first thing some of them did was to get out their smart phone and play with it!

I was driving up Ruislip High Street one day and being a kind and thoughtful person (..really?..Ed.) I stopped at a zebra crossing to allow a lady with a baby in a push-chair to cross. Halfway across she stopped, fished in the bag on the push-chair, pulled out a smart phone and proceeded to hold a conversion on it! I politely hooted and was rewarded with a nasty look! Say no more.

P.S. My 1999 Audi has a cassette player!
Barry.