[Tech1] A little piece of magic

Geoffrey Hawkes geoff.hawkes134 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 17:39:32 CST 2021

I remember that too and he wasn’t the only one to sit at the back of Pres A gallery between trails but he was among the nicest and most affable.
Of SS’s I remember Gerry Lawrence as his party piece was to do an impression of Derek Nimmo in the role of Noot in All Gas & Gaiters who spoke with a mild stammer. John Hartsorne was another who seemed to be there quite often. What happen to them?

Geoff