[Tech1] LED rant.

dave.mdv dave.mdv at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 25 18:00:16 CST 2021

As each Ro80 tungsten spotlight fails in my 5 light kitchen setup I am
replacing them with a £4 1571 lumen GLS LED bulbs from Morrisons, with
no discernable change in brightness. The same with all the living rooms
100w. tungstens. I have had Lidl plug in LED night lights for years, one
down stairs and one upstairs for the usual nightly toilet break! My
local hardware shop sells 150 W. tungstens! Cheers, Dave