[Tech1] Fwd: Memories of 1960s Television.

Alan Taylor alanaudio at me.com
Mon Feb 15 06:28:16 CST 2021

I hope Barry used his catchphrase “That is NOT how you do it!”

I never liked his nickname … Bodger Bucknell.  Bodging is the skilled craft of making traditional chairs, but I would have no issues with people calling him Botcher Bucknell.

Incidentally if anybody has any memories or tales of working on the Bucknell’s House OBs, I would very much like to hear about them, either on here or privately. It’s high on the list of topics which I would like to include in the book, but very little information has survived, however some who worked on it must still be with us.

Alan Taylor