[Tech1] Lifetime photo collections

Roger E Long relong at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 7 11:56:26 CST 2021

I used to shoot with 35mm  Eastman short ends from the camera dept with a Dixons Prinzflex East German SLR
Humphries labs did the processing via AP
They sent back 3 bracketed prints, very useful.
I worked on an interview with the HRH Duke of Windsor and Wallace at their Bois De Bolougne Villa in 69, the stills from that the beeb bought and I bought a Pentax.
Over the years the Eastman has faded, Kodachrome has not.
When being introduced to  the Duke by Kenneth Harris, the Observer editor, I put my hands in my pocket,  and taking them out to shake a cloud of confetti fell on the floor, it was my wedding suit from the previous month.

Roger